See protection choices now that 2019 Open Enrollment is over
Printed on January 3, 2019
For most individuals, the deadline to enroll in 2019 medical health insurance has handed. However there are two methods you should still be capable of get 2019 protection:
Via Medicaid or the Kids’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP)
- and present free or low-cost well being protection to tens of millions of People, together with some low-income folks, households and youngsters, pregnant girls, the aged, and other people with disabilities.
- If eligible, your protection can begin immediately, any time of yr. Medicaid and CHIP don’t have Open Enrollment Intervals.
- Study extra about Medicaid and CHIP, together with how you can apply.
Via a Particular Enrollment Interval
- Outdoors Open Enrollment, you might qualify for a if in case you have sure life occasions, like shedding well being protection, shifting, getting married, having a child, or adopting a toddler.
- In the event you qualify, you often have as much as 60 days following the occasion to enroll in or change a plan.
- Undecided your life occasion makes you eligible? Simply reply a couple of quick questions to seek out out.