Nationwide Small Enterprise Week: Maintaining Small Companies Wholesome
Printed on Might 5, 2016
It’s Nationwide Small Enterprise Week. As we acknowledge and rejoice the contributions small companies make — like job creation, innovation, and world competitiveness — it’s essential to consider well being care choices.
If you happen to’re the proprietor of a enterprise with fewer than 50 full-time equal workers, you might have selections that may make insurance coverage extra reasonably priced, versatile, and straightforward to enroll in.
The Small Enterprise Well being Choices Program might help
The Small Enterprise Well being Choices Program (also referred to as SHOP) might help your small enterprise supply high quality medical insurance that meets your workers’ wants and stays inside funds.
5 advantages of SHOP
- Entry to tax credit: Shopping for protection by way of the SHOP Market is the one means so that you can reap the benefits of the Small Enterprise Well being Care Tax Credit score. The smallest employers can save 50% of the price of their premiums.
- Management over prices: The SHOP Market enables you to determine up entrance how a lot to contribute to premiums. Plans can’t cost larger premiums due to larger medical prices or pre-existing situations.
- 12 months-round enrollment: You usually can join protection any month of the yr. So it’s simple to supply workers insurance coverage when it’s proper for the enterprise.
- Versatile protection choices: There’s a wide range of plans accessible. You'll be able to let your workers select amongst a number of (in the event that they need to) so workers can choose a plan that‘s proper for them.
- Assist: Get in-person help from brokers and brokers or skilled navigators. They might help make the shopping for course of even less complicated. It's also possible to contact the SHOP Name Heart at 1-800-706-7893 (TTY: 711) weekdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.