Lang cat goes on journalist hiring spree
Public relations and platform consultancy the lang cat has gone on a hiring spree to spice up its communications arm.
The Edinburgh-based consultancy has secured 5 new hires lately to take its headcount to 24.
The brand new hires embody three monetary journalists and a former member of the Monetary Conduct Authority.
The brand new hires are:
- Scott Sinclair, who joins the lang cat as PR director from Embark Group the place he was a content material technique supervisor. He was previously editor of commerce web site Skilled Adviser
- Jeff Salway, a private finance journalist who was previously private finance editor of the Scotsman and has joined the consultancy as a senior content material specialist
- Jennifer Johnston-Wyatt, who joins as a PR supervisor. She was previously a PR guide working within the banking, aviation, foods and drinks, and tourism sectors
- Tom Ellis, at present editor of Skilled Adviser, who will be a part of the lang cat in August as an account director.
- Alison Homosexual joins the lang cat from the FCA the place she was a senior affiliate advising the practitioner and smaller enterprise practitioner panels on regulatory coverage
Mark Locke, communications director of the lang cat, stated: “These new recruits take our whole head depend to 24. I’m thrilled now we have been capable of entice such enormously gifted folks, all of whom will add an enormous depth of expertise and information to the lang cat as we proceed to increase to fulfill the wants of our rising shopper roster.”
The lang cat works with monetary advisers and suppliers to assist them develop new propositions and advertising methods.
The consultancy has expanded a number of instances in recent times, together with lately recruiting Tom McPhail, the excessive profile former Hargreaves Lansdown pension spokesman as its director of public affairs.